How to Do Nothing, from wikiHow!
Things You'll Need
- 24 ounces olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 24 ounces coconut oil
- 38 ounces vegetable shortening
- 1Take ice cube trays from the freezer and empty the cubes into a container with a lid.
- 2Note that a negative value for profit is called a "net loss".
- 3Commit to a time.
- Unexpected things will happen, good DMs learn how to deal with these situations well.
- Tin-lined finishes can melt when cooking caramel.
- These cookie cakes are extremely rich; you may want to cut them in half before serving. Use a serrated bread knife for easier cutting.
Text and images from WikiHow, licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA: