How to Do Nothing, from wikiHow!
Things You'll Need
- 1Use a damp washcloth.
- 2Eat healthy foods that will keep your hair strong and lustrous.
- 3Check for foreign objects.
- Ghost shrimp can jump out of their tanks if the water is too high or their tank is without a lid.
- Heavy periods mean that you must keep a watch on your iron capacity to prevent anemia.
- Be very careful not to cut yourself. When de-boning poultry for the first time, it's very easy to concentrate on what you're doing, and to forget where your hand is in relation to the knife!
Text and images from WikiHow, licensed under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA: